NATURE CURE

You are what you eat...

Health doesnt always comes from medicine. Most of the time it comes from the peace of mind, peace of soul. It comes from laughter and love.

Think Positively and Exercise Daily, Eat Healthy, work hard, Stay Strong, build faith, worry less, read more and be happy

Being healthy isn't just about physical aspects like eating better and getting exercise. It's about all aspects of your health: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually

MUST INCLUDE THIS ROOT VEGETABLE ONCE IN A WEEK

Ever wonder which root vegetable gives lots of nutrients and improve the resistance power in our body for eating just once in a week. That is none other than a sweet potato. I think the only vegetable with the combo of taste and health is sweet potato.  Overweight people may obsess in eating sweet potato concerned about their weight gain. But avoiding this vegetable will decrease immunity power and causes indirectly in stopping the weight loss regimen. It places a vital role in and health and beauty care. It improves the skin tone and it has got fiber and vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Calcium and  Potassium and Iron. It has 35% to 90% A vitamin which improves eyesight.








The list of health benefits of sweet Potato:
  • Controls Acidity and constipation.
  • Relieves from stress, increase the red and white blood cells.
  • High vitamin D, improves resistance power.
  • Makes bones strong.
  • Hair quality improves.
  • Builds healthy muscle.
  • Improves blood circulation.
  • Anit-aging.
  • Weight loss.
  • Carbohydrates decrease the sugar levels in the bloodstream.
Note: Since it has got high sugar content, It needs to be taken maximum twice in a week.

3 comments:

  1. IT profession and your blog about natural cures...wow, such a good combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...